Saturday, April 14, 2012

100-words Flash Friday Fictioneers... THE UNDERPASS





Today's the day.  Going to pop another cherry.  Almost getting hard thinking about it, I know I will be when I get there... that's always the way it works.
  
Chancy, taking the risk... she may be watched.  Doesn't matter, someone else will get the honors, and I want to be first.  I have a reputation to uphold, and you don't get to be the master without a few risks.


This tunnel is the perfect place... dark and cool inside.  No one to see.
The cans rattling in my backpack empower me... Carnelian my favorite.


"STOP... POLICE!"  "I told you he'd come."


Another Friday... another photo prompt... another stab at Fiction with Madison Woods and her friends... see their stories here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he had quite an ego to satisfy. A very interesting take on the prompt. Nice written.

    ReplyDelete