Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friday Fictioneers… THE TELEPHONE RINGS…


Copyright-Rochelle Wisoff-Fields
Copyright-Rochelle Wisoff-Fields
“Mr. Watson–come here–I want to see you.”
“Number please.”
“Doug!  Get off the damn line!  I’m so sorry Parul, you can always tell when someone is eavesdropping.
“Operator… May I help you?”
“Is that you Janet? Can you hear me? It’s Rich!”
“The number you have reached has been disconnected, and there is no new number.”
“A gracious good morning to you… have I reached the party to whom I’m speaking?”
“If you would like to make a call, please hang up and dial again.”
 “Hi this is Ted (very perky voice)… leave a message and I’ll call you back.”
operator
**************************
I’ll just phone this one in to Rochelle’s Friday Fictioneers… To see other writer’s stories inspired by Rochelle’s photo…

No comments:

Post a Comment