Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Friday Fictioneers: BIG DAY



”Coffee, Tea or Me?”

Oh God, Renee’s in her stewardess mode again.  She should know by now I don’t like to play “Fly Me to the Moon”.

“Come on, let’s get you undressed Mr. Grumpy-face”.

Ooh… watch it with the arm, bitch.  Why can’t Jan do this?  I hate Renee’s baths, she gets the water too cold, and leaves me sitting too long.  

“Big day today, sweetheart.  Do you want to wear the blue shirt or the tan one.”

Why does she always ask me?  I don’t even remember what blue looks like.

“Okay then, the blue one.”


“Hello Grandpa!!!”

********
Big thanks to Rich Voza for taking this week’s Photo Prompt for the Friday Fictioneers 100 Word Flash Fiction.
If you want to join in with your some of own writing, see Rochelle Wisoff-Fields-Addicted to Purple
Read my friends stories here…

No comments:

Post a Comment