Sunday, April 20, 2014

Friday Fictioneers: CHERYL DOES A JIGSAW


monsters-dmm
CHERYL DOES A JIGSAW ~ A Drabble for FriFic
“Hi Cheryl, it’s Ethel. How’s the puzzle going?”
“It’s a bitch, that’s how it’s going. You know how I like to start with the corners. Why in hell would you give me a round puzzle? And so much purple! You better get over here and help me.”
“It’s fuchsia, Cheryl. That’s fuchsia flowers from Hawaii.”
“So I gathered, Ethel. They’re pretty, but a butt load of fuchsia pieces to put together and no corners to get me started, so get over here.”
“Okay, shall I stop off at Pizza Doug’s and pick something up?”
“Great idea, round puzzle… round food!”
****************************
friday-fictioneers
Interesting photo prompt from Captain Douglas M. MacIlroy… wearing his diving helmet while terrorizing children on the Big Island.
Check out Friday Fictioneers to read other stories, and be sure to read Rochelle’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment